Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Real Issues

What I really want to talk about today; I can't. Is it the sign of a bad blogger that he doesn't share everything with an anonymous public? I certainly hope not but honestly, I don't care. I dealt with some personal issues today that i feel may still not be fully resolved. Issues that can affect the very quality of my life. As much as I want to share it with someone I am starting to feel that sometimes some things are better dealt with on your own.


Never fear, this isn't a suicide rant or even depression, I'm just finding sadness where there was happiness. Uncovering white lies and half truths.I will continue to forge on. Well even that was too much information.

Whatever.

I did my best, and that's all I can do. The ball is in the other court all I can do is see how things play out.








"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough." Frank Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment