Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ANTM

America's Next top Model. Seriously, why is this show so popular. As a guy I can appreciate the occasional bikini clad pseudo-models parading on my television but there is absolutely no depth to this show. Every season has a drama queen, someone with some sad story about how they overcame cooties as a child, a black girl willing to fight with anyone who gets in their way and most annoying of all, those oversensitive girls who cry when ever someone tells them boo or whenever Tyra walks into the room.

Sigh, maybe if there was nudity and they aired the inevitable lesbian encounters (I am sorry, as far as I am concerned, with so many girls in one house someone must be lezzing out.) this show would be more entertaining. Otherwise it has as much depth as a kiddie pool and is as interesting as a snail race.

Anyway, I can't judge. It is like the cliche says "let he is without sin throw the first stone". I know I watch some pretty idiotic tv so I really can't judge those who watch this show. And to be honest I get caught up in the show as well....albeit to catch a glimpse of the models in underwear or a bikini...but still.

Ahh to hell with it, I'm probably just pissed this damn show has made my GF seize the tv so I can't play my video games. Come to think of it that's probably the case.

More power to the airhead, random beauties on ANTM. Make that money however you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment