Friday, May 8, 2009

A star is born?

Well today I discovered something. I found out that people are actually reading this Blog. Amazing, I know. All this time I thought I was doing the equivalent of writing into a diary - thoughts go in and are never shared. Well, a good friend confirmed that as many as three (yes 3 whole persons) have read my blog. So ha! In your face Sydney Sheldon (or feel free to insert other famous writer here), I have a following. Thank you! Thank you!

All the little people, I thank you. My fans, my family, my entourage, I thank you all. I promise to continue providing this in-depth, prize-winning and timeless literature for your pleasure. Who knows, maybe my following will grow to four (4) or....dare I say it...even five (5). Think of the marketing potential.

Anyway, autographed portraits are now available for $1,000.00 a copy....oops sorry. that was a typo, I meant $10,000.00. Order now while they are still available.





P.S. : Seriously tho, I am glad to know that even just a handful of people take time to read my nonsense. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment